CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Trip to Jacksonville Part One

Last week, Austin and I traveled to Jacksonville. Before going to Jacksonville, we made a few stops in Central Florida.

The first stop was at my friend Rachel's house in Apopka. She and I share a love of scrapbooking and got together to crop. Austin enjoyed playing with her cats. One cat, Pepe, allowed Austin to do whatever he wanted, including tracing his paw. I got lots of pages done and really enjoyed catching up with Rachel.

Here is a picture of her Cricut Cutter cutting out some letters for me.
I fell in love with the machine and want one of my own.






Next, we went to Mt. Dora and met two of my friends. I have known Denise and Marni for 16 years. Hard to believe it's been that long, but it has. We met at Camp Horizon all those years ago. We've all moved here and there, but every time I talk to these gals it's like we never parted. I am so thankful to have friends like these. Denise has 2 little girls, Ella and Corrine. I got to meet them for the first time. Austin thought it was way cool that Denise and her girls were from California, as that is where Lightning McQueen must go for the big race. Too cute!

Ella, Corrine and Austin


Denise, Marni and I





After a yummy dinner at Chickfila, the kiddos played and we got the chance to chat. It was a nice visit and I so loved seeing my friends.

We all parted ways and Austin and I drove up to Jacksonville. More on that trip in a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment