CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Victory at Publix!!

Tonight I grocery shopped. That was a good thing. I shopped at Publix, and here were my savings:
Saved: 123.75
Spent: $121.61

No, it's not the 80 or 90% that some people do, but if I would have only bought the few things that are superb deals, it would have been.

Here are a few of the highlight deals I got. I encourage you to go out and take advantage of them ASAP. :)

Ask at your Publix for the Better At Home savings booklet. On the last page is a coupon for $1 off 2 Pillsbury Toaster Strudels. They are BOGO for $2.39. With $1 off 2, you get 2 boxes for $1.39 and that makes them about 70 cents a box. I bought 10 boxes and I think I may go back and get more. Now I am sure you are thinking, "how in the WORLD will I fit all that in my freezer?!?!". Well, I took them out of the boxes and cut little holes in the inner bags to get the air out and then I put them in freezer bags. This saved some space. :)

Another GOOD DEAL: TGI Friday's Appetizer Snacks. If you got the Toss 4 Cash booklets from your Publix, there is a coupon for $2 off 2 of these snacks. They are BOGO for $2.69, so with this coupon it makes them 35 cents a box. There were snacks like Quesedillas, Mozzerella Sticks, Buffalo Wings, etc. I bought the Quesedillas to take to work for lunch. :)

Feel free to leave a comment about YOUR savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment