CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 11, 2009

GOOD DEAL on Meat!!

My mom tipped me off on this deal!

Sams Club currently has whole Pork Loins on sale for $1.38 a lb. I went and bought one this evening and brought it home and was able to get 9 pork chops and 2 pork roasts out of it. My grandmother got her Sam's to cut it for her, but mine said their cutting machine was down. So I cut it myself, packed it up in to saran wrap and freezer bags and put it in my freezer. I got enough for 5 meals for about $10 and some change! FYI, I cut my pork chops kinda thick, so if you like thin ones you can get TONS of pork chops out of this thing!

Winn Dixie also has several good deals on meat this week. You can click here to get your local ad and check out the sales.

Happy Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment