CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Not Me! Monday



It's been a long time since I have posted a Not Me! Monday, but here we go...

This is a blog carnival started by MckMama, click here to visit her site.

It wasn't me who had to get up before dawn on a Saturday morning to get out to the ballpark. And it most certainly wasn't our little league field that sent out three versions of a game schedule and we most assuredly did not think our son had a baseball game when he didn't. We did enjoy opening day activities though, so I guess it worked out.

It isn't me who needs to seriously organize our files. I have surely been most organized and everything is perfectly filed. Things haven't been out of whack since we moved into our new home in November.

It wasn't me who breathed a fresh sigh of relief this weekend when I realized I feel the most well I've felt in several months. No, I have been well and alive and kickin' all of 2010!

It isn't me who wonders who actually reads my blog and would really like someone to make some comments. I don't often wish I'd know how many people read my blog.

Would you like to join in? Hop on over to MckcMama's blog and learn how to get started.




No comments:

Post a Comment