CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

My friend Marni

Today is Show Us Your Life Friday over at KellysKorner.  The cool part is that today’s theme is Show Us Your Singles.  When Kelly did this the first time, I immediately wished I would have known and thought about a friend.  When she mentioned she was going to do this again, I got my friend’s permission and this blog post is all about her.

I want to tell you about my friend Marni.  I’ve known Marni since we were about 14 or 15 years old.  We met at summer camp.  I believe in those days we had idealistic conversations about our latest crushes and shared our dreams about the future.  We’ve never lived in the same city, but we have always kept in touch.  She gave me the honor of being in my wedding.  Marni is one of those friends I can truly call a friend for life. 



Marni is one of the most caring, beautiful women I know.  She has a huge heart, is extremely considerate of others and loves the Lord.  You see, Marni is born again and calls Jesus her Lord.  She also has a quirky side and has very often had me in stitches with her sense of humor.   She is a lovely person on the inside and out.



She is also a fabulous Aunt to her twin niece and nephew.  Aren’t they cute?


Marni is also a very intelligent 31 year old woman with a successful career and calls Central Florida her home.  She is a Doctor of Pharmacy.  She works in a big hospital and her drug management knowledge saves lives every day.  That’s pretty amazing to me.

I don’t know what the Lord has in store for my friend’s future.  But should it be a relationship with a wonderful Christian man, I can say without a doubt that she would be a committed, loving and wonderful woman in his life.



Here is a link to Marni’s blog.  Stop by and say hello.  Or, email her here I’m sure you won’t regret it.




                         

No comments:

Post a Comment