CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Show Us Your Life- Your Typical Day

I decided to participate in Show Us Your Life over at KellysKorner.

So what's my day like? Busy!

I usually get up around 5:45. I shower and get dressed. Then I head into the kitchen to get lunches packed. I wake up Austin around 6:15 or so. He and I usually have an exchange that consists of him insisting he is unable to dress himself and me insisting that surely a nearly 5 year old boy can dress himself. Then, he gets cereal and some yogurt for breakfast while I eat Toast with honey. Paul fends for himself. After breakfast I blow dry my hair and put on some makeup. Then I pour myself a mug full of coffee and head out the door. My commute is 3 minutes as I teach at our neighborhood school. (Paul takes Austin to school) I get to school at 7:25 and I teach 5th grade. Then at 3:30 I leave school. On days I don't pick Austin up, I head home.

When I get home there is dinner to cook, laundry to do and a house to clean. Sometimes there's baseball practice or a game. There's a folder from school to go through and a four year old to bathe. We get Austin to bed between 8 and 8:30. I usually try to catch a few minutes of TV and get to bed around 10 or so. Then I wake up in the morning and do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment